Tuesday, February 24

February weigh-in

Ok ladies, I am officially down 30 lbs.! I don't know that I've ever lost 30 lbs at one time in my life. God is sooooo good!! The doctor went ahead and put another 1/2 cc. of saline in my band. He also advised me to watch eating the chicken because it is a stringy meat that can get balled up in the esophagus. Here I thought I was being good eating the white meat and it's what was giving me problems, not the wrap (like I had thought). He said I'm right on schedule in losing about a pound per week, which how he likes to see it come off. So just think, if I lose at least 30 lbs. each year for the next 3 years - there's my 90 lbs. I can deal with that!

So how are you guys doing? Got anything to update?

2 comments:

TnT Momma said...

if you lose a lb per week you'd be down 52 lbs per year - and past your goal in less two years! :-) How very cool!

So very proud of you - good job!

The Knedler Clan said...

ah, thank you:)