Friday, November 14

2 month weight loss

I went back to my surgeon yesterday for my 2 month follow-up. I am down another 8 lbs for a total of 21.2 lbs!! Woohooo!!! He didn't give me another fill. He thinks where I'm at right now is perfect and wants to go another month and see how it goes. I have found a couple of foods that that I really can't eat anymore, bread, which I knew was a possibility, salad and hot dogs (I love the turkey ones). But maybe down the road. Things change;) Still having NO CRAVINGS, which is awesome. My energy seems to have leveled off, but I'm hoping that will change as I drop more weight and exercise more. Plus, we've all been fighting that stomach bug in our house - yuck!
My next thing is working on my hubby. I have some ground turkey in the fridge I'm going to try to get past him tonight ala turkey chili:) We'll see if he can tell. He wasn't up for my eggbeaters and turkey burgers earlier this week, but I still love him . . .
I hope all is going well with your work out plans & accountability:)

1 comment:

RunToTheFinish said...

I have found that if my hubs doesn't know what I cook, he thinks its good. So ground turkey all spiced up for mexican is perfect.. and using LF cooking ingredients never register with him unless he sees them and then it's just his brain making him think that without the grease it can't be good.

Congrats on your journey!