Tuesday, November 18

I'm sitting here thinking, "why is it that I want to be held "accountable" for just my weight?" What about all those other things in my life that I should be holding myself accountable for, like praying and spending time with my kids or even just paying my bills on time? I think today I'm going to start doing that. Will you join me? I want to have more time in my day to pray about things and not so much reminisce, but reflect on certain things in my life. I want to be more accountable for things I'm doing, why I'm doing it and be able to say no to those things I don't need in my life. The things that take time away from getting my hands dirty with my kids or cuddling with my hubby. Those things that keep my life from being simpler.
My goal today is to find 15 minutes where I can talk to Jesus and clear my mind.

No comments: