Tuesday, January 22

Losing Steam

So - I have ZERO motivation, ZERO success to describe and ZERO joy in mudville.

But, my pants are looser although the scale keeps going up and down with the same 3-lb. range. And, I woke up 30 minutes early this morning and enjoy a quiet read. So, maybe those are positives - just not the ones I was looking for at this time.

The treadmill still hasn't made it in the house, but it will this weekend by golly - if i have to wrangle it in myself, it will come back in! That in and of itself will be a 2 hours workout!

I am playing more with my kids though and running around with them. I also checked out the local Y and I just need to get the membership costs from them. There's 3 within a 15-minute radius of me - all with weights, cardio classes and pools - my three requirements. I should have a decision made by this weekend...

================
Still looking for other authors on this blog. Trust me - it will be fun! And if it's not - if you don't get the support and help you want here, you just stop writing. Easy as that! So c'mon - give it a try!

No comments: