Friday, January 11

The stars are aligned...

Sometimes, even your horoscope can give you the support you need. Mine from today, accord to the eDiets "The Daily Skinny" newsletter...

Pisces - You may feel like you've fallen on your face recently, but a new door will open soon. Get up off the dirt!

So - the cookies were bad, but not THAT bad. It was a setback (although the scale still reads 167.2...) I can overcome them.

It today's daily skinny was also a quick article about setting SHORT -TERM goals in addition to the long term ones I stated my long term goals, but I need some intermediary ones to help me see progress and fell better about myself.

Short-term goals for 1 week out (by next Friday): I will get the treadmill back into the house and use it at least 2 times to do 2 miles each time. (We do a lot of things in our house by twos - I think it's the twin effect taking over!). I will also drink at least two large bottles of water a day - 40 oz with a bonus pat on the head if I get up to three! I will not surpass more than two cookies on ANY day.

These are all DOABLE. Question is, will I do them? Stay tuned...

No comments: